Powered by Blogger.

February Favourites 2017


I can't believe it is March already so enjoy a late February Favourites!! 


I love a good cinema trip and this month my most favourite trip had to be when I went to see LEGO Batman. It exceeded all expectations and I just had a fun time watching it. Of course, this film is aimed at children but, there are lots of little easter eggs for the older audience. This film was funny and ridiculous, it had me and my friends in stitches. If you haven't had the chance to see this film yet please do! This is how to make a good superhero film, DCEU listen and learn. 

During this month I finished We Were Liars by E. Lockhart. It is an incredible book that took such a big turn. If you wish to read my full review of We Were Liars, Click Here.




This month I started and finished Scream: The TV Series. Although I was a bit unsure of the show when I first started it, it quickly became all I could watch. I absolutely love dramas and not knowing what is going to happen next and that is what Scream is. This show is all about the murder mysteries and the whodunits. I also found out recently that this show has been renewed for a third season, however, I am slightly worried there's going to be no one left in this small town to kill. If you have Netflix, I definitely recommend you check this out but maybe don't watch it home alone...


A song I have not been able to get out of my head recently is Bad Superman by Scouting for Girls. I came across this song first when trying to make a 'Supergirl' playlist on Spotify and I haven't stopped singing it since. Scouting for Girls has always been a guilty pleasure of mine and this song has reignited my love for their music. 




One part of my make up bag I have been loving this month is my Collection Concealer. This was my first time using the Collection Concealer and it did not disappoint. The things that initially drew me to this product was the low price and the fact that it is cruelty-free. I managed to pick this up in Superdrug for £3.99





My last favourite this month isn't really something you can buy, a photo album. I got the actual album from Paperchase and got the photos printed, off my phone, from Snapfish. I am a very sentimental person and I really just wanted to be able to have the last few years in a physical form and to be able to hold my memories. 




Thanks for reading, let me know what some of your favourite things were in February in the comments! 

No comments